1. Cooperate with the quotation engineer to analyze the project requirements and project status of the customer, and formulate different quotation plans according to the situations and the importance of the project;
2. Support the quotation engineer to make quotations in different precision according to the project situation;
3. Communicate with the project personnel of the customer to demonstrate the superiority of the quotation and the execution ability of the company, and help the sales team getting the orders.
1. Bachelor degree or above (specialty is not limited, and engineering major is preferred);
2. Have relevant professional experience in engineering bidding, marketing or site project execution engineers, and be familiar with relevant work experience in industries such as biology, medicine, medical equipment, facility management, etc. (project manager with EPC implementation experience is preferred);
3. Be good at customer public relations maintenance, with high communication, coordination and presentation skills. Proficient English in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.