1. Follow up of the Group's BU products, covering strategic customers, key customers, and important customers, etc.;
2. Responsible for company business promotion, project follow-up, and major customer management, etc.;
3. Collect and follow up regional project information according to the company's relevant regulations; recover the arrears and get feedback from the customers after sale.
1. Bachelor degree or above in pharmaceutical or mechanical related majors;
2. With a background in the pharmaceutical industry, familiar with the specificity and the regulations of the pharmaceutical industry;
3. Skillful in communication and negotiation with customer, customer orientated and strong learning ability.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.