1. Responsible for schedule and quality control of overseas project; and the site construction personnel management;
2. Coordinate and communicate with the project owner and the supervision unit, formulate the project budget, complete the final settlement of the project, sign the acceptance certificate; and assist the completion of the performance assessment of the employee of the project team after the project acceptance;
3. Coordinate the works of the sales department, procurement department, and the design and programming departments.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electrical automation, chemical engineering, and HVAC, etc.;
2. More than 5 years of relevant work experience in construction, equipment management or commissioning of the pharmaceutical factory, can independently complete the engineering statistics, familiar with the construction specifications of the HVAC, skillful in the use of CAD, and the office software;
3. English can be used as a working language; can accept overseas business trips.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.