1. Review and verify the HVAC engineering design protocol and the second deepening design of the construction drawing;
2. Responsible for the engineering quantity calculation, the statistical material list and technical requirements proposing, and assisting in procurement for technical negotiation;
3. Assist the project manager to carry out on-site construction management, draw the as-built drawings, and solve the problems occurred in the construction and commissioning.
1. Bachelor degree or above, full-time education, major in construction environment and equipment engineering or engineering management, etc.;
2. Good at communication, proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Accept business trips, with relevant internship experience is prioritized.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.