1. Clean room 3D pipeline drawing review, secondary design, design drawings optimization;
2. Responsible for the engineering quantity calculation, the statistical material list and technical requirements proposing, and assisting in procurement for technical negotiation;
3. Assist the project manager to carry out on-site construction management.
1. Bachelor degree or above in full-time education, major in water supply and drainage;
2. Good at communication, proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Accept business trips, with relevant internship experience is prioritized.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.