1. Responsible for the installation and commissioning of equipment;
2. Assist the project manager in on-site construction management;
3. Preservation of on-site documents and relevant data.
1. Bachelor degree or above in full-time education, major in mechanical automation, electrical automation, automation, etc.;
2. Good at communication, proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Familiar with the drawing software, can accept business trips, and have relevant internship experience is preferred.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.