1. Software programming of the automation control system, and on-site commissioning;
2. Automation control document preparation: I/Olist, BOM list, FS/CLL/SDS document;
3. Complete the work of the automation control part, and cooperate with the promotion and completion acceptance of the overall project.
1. Bachelor degree or above of full-time education, major in automation or electrical automation;
2. Good at in communication, proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Accept business trips, with relevant internship experience is prioritized.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.