1. Familiar with and be able to use the test instrument/equipment involved in the validation process to perform the test activities;
2. Responsible for the collation and preparation of the validation documents and validation reports of his or her profession;
3. Responsible for the implementation of validation activities, assisting in the establishment of validation systems, customer consultation and guidance.
1. Bachelor degree or above in full-time education, major in pharmaceutical, chemical, analytical, biological or pharmaceutical related fields;
2. Good at communication, proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Accept business trips, with relevant experience in pharmaceutical companies is preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.