1. Adjust and review the design drawing of the electrical design of the clean room according to the actual situation on the site, responsible the secondary design and optimization of the design drawings;
2. Responsible for the engineering quantity calculation, the statistical material list and technical requirements proposing, and assisting in procurement for technical negotiation;
3. Assist the project manager to carry out on-site construction management.
1. Bachelor degree or above in full-time education, major in automation or electrical automation, etc.;
2. Good at communication, proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Accept business trips, with relevant internship experience is prioritized.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.